Sunday, November 20, 2011

Stay at Home Mom

After talking in class and to my wife later about parents that both work I realize that it is much better for a family to follow the council of leaders to have the mother stay in the home, if possible. I know my wife gets restless and tired of taking care of kids all day, but we both agree that it is such a huge blessing that our son gets to be with his mom all day rather than a stranger. My wife watches a little girl every day for 5 to 7 hours on average and somedays even 9 hours. I think we both realize how sad that would be to have our son in another persons home getting taught and disciplined by another person. Stay at home mothers also allow for more time for a husband and a wife to spend time together. We realize how difficult it would be to see each other if we both worked and had different schedules and that Cache might not get to see his parents together. The wife helps her husband so much when he can come home and play with his kids and spend time with her because she has helped so much to take care of so many important things that he could not do while at school or work. My wife does so much during the day and it is so nice to come home and know that my partner has prepared everything so I can come in set down my stuff and pick up my boy and she is there waiting for me. It makes me so happy and is such a joy to have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment